Purpose of the Role
Our business analysts are the drivers behind our continued growth and success. With our commitment to innovation, it’s our business analysts who seek out, develop, and help implement strategic initiatives for new solution, improved efficiency and productivity. We’re currently searching for experienced business analysts to help guide our organization into the future.
From researching market trends, progressive systems solutions to evaluating their impact on business operations, our ideal candidate is a detailed planner, expert communicator, and top-notch analyst.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Able to understand the current/ as-is processes, document user flows, understand the pain-points and identify root causes.
- Able to collaborate with business user and product managers to design the target state process, operating model and product/platform.
- Collaborate with solution architect and technical lead to understand the technical aspect and create detailed Functional Specifications for new products/platforms to be built.
- Able to work with disparate, complex sets of data points.
- Partner with stakeholder teams across business units to develop necessary analysis and documentation in a collaborative way, communicating effectively and efficiently with production, managerial, and executive teams.
- Author and update internal and external documentation, and formally initiate and deliver requirements and documentation.
- Develop meaningful and lasting relationships with clients.
- Own the delivery of the work assigned and drive it to successful completion. Work proactively with stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT or Computer Science
- 5+ years demonstrated experience of business analysis and design of complex products/ platforms.
- Good understanding of technology and agile methodology
- Excellent communicator with the ability to translate data into actionable insights.
- Work proactively with the stakeholders.
- Proven development of innovative and impactful systems solutions
- Abilities to work in a team.
- Capability to think out of the box.
Connect with us and learn more about DigiFlynt at www.digiflynt.com