Who are we?
We build foundations for digital future.
We do not just realize ideas, but also turn them into ventures. We design products and platforms, implement technology and operational frameworks. We invest working capital that lays the foundation for perpetual growth.
Digiflynt is digital transformation company working across the globe, with offices in Dubai, India, Gabon & Togo and rapidly expanding. Our engineering teams are primarily based in Gurugram, India and we are looking for passionate individuals to join the Digiflynt family.
Why should you consider joining us?
We live by these 5 principles:
- You will “Own” and “You will Lead.”
- You will never be short of Varity – If you value different learning, we are a place you have been looking for.
- You will work closely with inspiring thought leaders.
- You will be valued in your contributions and not your credentials. You will be a part of a “Nation’s golden growth story.”
If you are a creator and value diverse experience, we are just the place you have been looking for. Join our experienced team, who are shaping digital journeys for nations and take PRIDE in your creations for many years to come!!
Designation / Role : Solution / Technical Architect
Location : Gurgaon, Haryana, India
- Experience in architecture, roadmap, execution and management of large business transformation, legacy modernization projects.
- Work with business stakeholders, business analysts and enterprise architects to assess the current process and technology landscape. Functionally translate and map the business domain to a technological solution domain
- Undertake technology assessment and selection and design specific solutions that best fit the environment and requirements of various stakeholders addressing business, application, data and infrastructure considerations
- Translate technical project details and communicate to management and non-technical stakeholders. Participate in solution delivery governance and resulting architecture change management while resolving any architectural issues if they arise.
- Research current and emerging platforms and technologies
- Ensure design provides a solution to the functional and non-functional requirements
- Define solutions by designing proposed systems with attention to system integration, scalability, feasibility eg. defining microservices physical structure and functional capabilities, security, and recovery specifications
- Deep understanding of distributed systems and demonstrated ability to develop and support large-sized internet-scale software systems.
- Extensive understanding of Java based Web-service technologies and knowledge of server-side design patterns, object oriented design etc
- Excellent knowledge in Weblogic and Jboss Application servers.
- Good knowledge in MySQL, PostgreSQL and Mongo database
- Good knowledge in AWS cloud technologies. Any certification in the regard will be an added advantage.
- Exposure to Cloud computing, DevOps , ActiveMQ, Kafka is an advantage.
- Work experience in Spring, Spring boot, SOAP / Rest based web services, Java 1.8, camel, J2EE.
- Ability to quickly pick up new technologies, languages, tools with ease.
- Team player who collaborates and incorporates feedback from all relevant stakeholders.
- Good analytical, logical reasoning and Problem solving skills.
- Exposure and knowledge to Agile concepts.
- Strong commitment & Positive attitude to delivering quality work.