You will be using techniques such as design thinking and ethnographic research alongside product managers and engineers to discover customer insights, visualize in form of user journeys and crystallize these into design artefacts.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our digital assets.
- Producing high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities to analyse and predict user behaviour.
- Conduct concept and usability testing, soliciting feedback to test user experience.
- Communicate design ideas and scenarios to stakeholders including CTO, Product Owners, Business Analysts and Software Engineers as appropriate
- Conduct competitive research and audits.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Work as part of an Agile team, taking part in Scrum ceremonies and ensuring designs are correctly implemented and deliverable against timescales.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field and/or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 5 years UX/UI design experience for digital products or services.
- A portfolio of professional UX/UI design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Figma, Adobe CC, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android
- Experience with creating design variants to support A/B testing.
- Able to be agile and adapt to changing business needs.
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks in fast paced environment.
Connect with us and learn more about DigiFlynt at www.digiflynt.com